Central Maine Sanitorium

The Central Maine Sanatorium, originally The Chase Memorial Sanatorium, opened in 1910 as a hospital to treat tuberculosis patients. As the rate of tuberculosis cases rose, so did the need for treatment. Extending the intimate hospital setting, construction of wooden buildings took place in 1912 but were unfortunately lost in a fire one year later. … Continue reading Central Maine Sanitorium

Advertisements

Letterbox

Joseph convinces his four friends to set out too what they believe to be a film class project. Rumors surrounding the isolated mountain town of Elk River told of an English teacher who spoke about communicating with the dead. The school eventually became abandoned after the sawmill went under and the townโ€™s population plummeted. After a local paper states that the remains of his daughter have recently been found buried outside the school grounds The Sunday Crew decides to check it out for themselves. Upon further investigation of this abandoned school they find his works may not be as fictional as the town believed.